|Audit & Assurance Services
| Broadly, Audit involves the following :
- Indepth study of existing systems, procedures and controls for proper understanding. Suggestions for improvement and strengthening.
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and statutes.
- Comprehensive review to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Policies and applicable Accounting Standards/IFRS.
- Checking the genuineness of the expenses booked in accounts.
- Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level.
- Detection and prevention of leakages of income and suggesting corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Certification of the books of account being in agreement with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Issue of Audit Reports under various laws.
| Types of Audits conducted
- Statutory Audit of Companies.
- Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Audit under other sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961 such as 80HHC, 80-IA, etc.
- Concurrent Audits.
- Revenue Audit of Banks.
- Branch Audits of Banks.
- Audit of PF Trusts, Charitable Trusts, Schools, etc.
- Audit of Co-operative Socities.
- Information System Audit .
- Internal Audits.
|We provide assurance services to organizations that must submit to an independent audit to comply with statutory or regulatory requirements. Our statutory audit provides assurance on the truth and fairness of an organizations financial information; advice on controls and processing system weaknesses; confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions; and specifically addresses any other regulatory reporting requirements such as those under Companies Act, 1956.